Welcome friends! Enjoy the micro-farming adventures of our family!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Samson and Delilah





Samson and Delilah have arrived!
They hatched at 7am on Monday the 26th and were put on a plane to us that night.  I picked them up at the PO the next afternoon!

They are just adorable!
Samson is the little on in the back and yes I can tell them apart.  He has a bigger gray spot on the top of his noggin.

They are very sweet and know my voice.  When I speak to them they sqwak and try to jump.  And, when I put them on my lap and lean back a bit they climb up to my chest and snuggle in.  I think they like the heartbeat and warmth.

So....for now, the goslings are in a bin in my bathtub, my chickens are still in my closet, my husband in the guestroom or camping out my our son in his bunkbed, and the weather has been non-cooperative for the coop. 

All in all things are par down here on the farm!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment